2. She doesn’t need you to be a good dancer. That’s her job. What she does want is someone who has some rhythm and is completely unafraid to let loose on the dance floor.
3. She loves to eat. A lot. The girl can work up a good appetite after hours upon hours of dancing, which is pretty much straight cardio.
4. If she passes by a mirror, she will always check herself out. Dancers practically live in front of a mirror.
5. Be prepared to hear her say, “5-6-7-8.” She will take pictures using a “5-6-7-8″ warning count instead of “1-2-3″ whenever possible. In her mind, the numerical order begins with “5.”
6. She doesn’t have time for jealous guys. Don’t get angry or jealous when she has to perform in skintight or revealing clothing for an audience. Understand that it’s part of her job. If you aren’t prepared to handle that aspect, you shouldn’t be dating a dancer.