Glo mobile offers Glo 3G Plus (now Glo Overload), its high-speed internet service based on HSDPA, to pre-paid subscribers. Glo Data Plan has some of the best priced data plans. Glo also announced 4G LTE high speed internet services more than 4 years ago but is yet to offer a commercial service.
Glo Data Plans are very affordable with flexible flexible internet browsing plans. Glo Data Plan ranges from always on 30-day packages to bundled hour internet packages and so on. Here are the Glo 3G Plus internet browsing packages and their subscription codes:
Glo Data Plan Overview
Glo currently offers some of the most cost effective internet browsing packages in all categories, offering more internet data usage. From 2GB to up to 48GB, you will find a Glo data plan that is tailored for your needs. Glo Internet browsing bundle limits are well above industry standard.
Imagine getting 10GB data for just 2500 NGN or getting 18GB for just 4,000 Naira. That is what Glo Data Plan now offers.
The Glo Always Micro now offers 2GB for just 1,000 Naira.
For the Glo prepaid data plans to work, you need the following internet settings:
Access Point Name (APN) – gloflat
username – flat
password – flat
Glo All day Internet Browsing Plans
The Glo all day internet packages offer 24 hours access to the internet over a specific period (1 day or 30 days). Here are the prices and data allowance of the Glo data Plan
- Glo 2GB Data Plan – Always Micro (30 days) – N1,000
- Glo My Phone Data Plan – 6GB (30 days) – N2,000
- Glo So Special Data Plan – 10GB (30 days) – N2,500 Naira
- 12GB Glo Data Plan – Always Macro (30 days) – N3,000
- 18GB Glo Data Plan – 4,000 Plan (30 days) – N4,000 Naira
- 24GB Glo Data Plan – Always Min (30 days) – N5,000
- 48GB Glo Data Plan – Always Max (30 days) – N8,000
- 60GB Glo Data Plan – Gold Plan (30 days) – N15,000
- Glo 11GB Internet Data Plan – Silver Plan (30 days) – N10,000
- 90GB Glo Internet Browsing – Platinum Plan (30 days) – N18,000
- Glo Always Day Data Plan (24 hours) – N500 (195MB)
- 3G Modem – 5,000
- 3G Router – N30,000 (with 1 month free rental of N15,000, connects up to 100 devices)
If you are out of before the end of you validity period, just dial *777# to boost your data plan by 1GB for just N500 OR by 300MB for just N200 (1GB Data Plan Boost is for 1GB plans or higher)
Note that Glo Data Plan has safe use download-upload limits, once you exceed this limit your internet access will be deactivated irrespective of whether the validity period has reached. Glo Always Micro is a great internet package for mobile phones.
To activate Glo Always Micro text 53 to 127 or dial *127*53#. If you are yet to activate your mobile phone for Glo internet, send activate to 127.
Here are Subscription codes for activating all day internet bundles:
- Glo Always Max Data Plan – Send 12 to 127 (dial *127*1#)
- Glo Always Micro Data Plan – Send 53 to 127 (dial *127*53#)
- Glo My Phone Data Plan – Send 55 to 127 (dial *127*55#)
- Glo So Special Data Plan – Send 58 to 127 (dial *127*58#)
- Glo 4000 Data Plan – Send 59 to 127 (dial *127*59#)
- Glo Always Macro Data Plan – Send 54 to 127 (dial *127*54#)
- Glo Always Min Data Plan – send 11 to 127 (dial *127*2#)
- Always Day – send 10 to 127 (dial *127*3#)
- Glo Platinum Browsing Plan – dial *127*13#
- Gold Data Plan Plan – dial *127*12#
- Silver Browsing Plan – dial *127*11#
Glo Data Plan (Hourly Bundles):
The bundled hour packs offer bundled hours internet access over a specific period.
- Glo G300 (300 hours internet browsing bundle) – N15,000 (12GB data limit)
- Glo G100 (100 hours internet browsing bundle) – N6,000 (4GB data limit)
Note that you will have a specific period to use up your bundled internet hours. If you do not use it within the period it will expire.
Here is how to activate the different internet bundles. Load the appropriate value for the bundle on your phone:
- Glo G100 – send 20 to 127 (dial *127*5#)
- Glo G300 Browsing Bundle – send 21 to 127 (dial *127*4#)
Glo Data Plan (Flexi packs):
Glo Data Plan also consist of flexi internet browsing packages that offer internet access at specific periods of the day (day or night).
- Glo G Work (8am – 9pm) – N6,000 (3GB data limit)
- Glo G Leisure (8pm – 9am all day weekend) – N5,000 (3GB data limit)
Here is how to activate flexi packs. Load the appropriate credit on your phone and send the right Subscription code for the bundle.
- Glo G Work Browsing Plan – send 31 to 127 (dial *127*6#)
- Glo G Leisure Browsing Plan – send 30 to 127 (dial *127*7#)
Glo mobile was the first GSM company to launch 3.5G network (branded Glo 3G plus) in Nigeria. 3.5G HSDPA high-speed internet provides download speed of up to 3.6Mbps.
If you wish to share your network wirelessly like in an office environment or at home, Glo has a high speed internet router, which can connect up to 100 Wi-Fi enabled devices. Glo HSI Router now goes for N30,000 with 1 month free rental.
Glo mobile also offer Glo Data Plan to post-paid with the following data plans:
- Glo 24/7 (always on)
- Glo day surfing
- Glo night browsing
- Glo weekend browsing
Glo post-paid internet packages
Glo Internet services are available on 3.5G, EDGE, and GPRS. Outside 3.5G coverage, you can access internet services on Glo’s GPRS/EDGE networks. We will continue to update this page with latest Glo Data Plans