Coach of Nigeria’s Olympic football team, Samson Siasia has revealed that he and his boys are not thinking about the quarter final, and are taking their journey in the football event one game at a time, starting with the last group game against Columbia.
- Rio Olympics 2016: Star player Oghenekaro Etebo picks up injury as Colombia outclass Nigeria with 2-0 win
- Siasia’s assistant Monday Odigie’s house burgled by robbers while he’s at Rio 2016, certificates, Olympic medals stolen
- Nigeria Coach Samson Siasia meets Former Coach Sunday Oliseh at 2016 Rio Olympics In Brazil
- Nigerian Sports minister Solomon Dalung sends two U-23 players, officials back to Nigeria
- Mikel Obi donates N10 million naira to cash-strapped Dream team VI.
- John Obi Mikel named as Team Nigeria captain for Rio Olympics, says he’s proud to lead
- Video: Watch the 100m race won by Usain Bolt at the 2016 Rio Olympics Last night
- Rio 2016: Japanese multi-millionaire plastic surgeon “Katsuya Takasu” promises to give Nigeria’s Dream team players $30,000 each if they win gold
- ‘It’s wrong for Mikel Obi and Siasia to collect $390k gift’ – Senator Ogba says, as senate may probe roles of Dalung and NOC
- Rio 2016 OLympics: Nigeria’s first Olympic rower, Chierika Ukogu qualifies for semi-final
- Photos/Video: Stranded Nigeria U23 team about to depart from Atlanta to Rio In Brazil
- ‘I don’t know what I’ve done to offend Sports Minister Dalung’ – Coach Samson Siasia