5. Avoid exposure to heavy metals like cadmium from the manufacture of heavy batteries, as they negatively affect the hormones.
6. Avoid exposure to paint fumes and plastic softening chemicals like phthalates, hydrocarbons such as ethylbenze, benzene, toluene, and xylene, as they destroy the sperm-producing cells and hormones.
7. Minimise exposure to e-rays, as the sperm germ cells are very easily damaged by the gamma rays.
8. Minimise exposure to radiation, as the sperm germ cells are very easily damaged by radiation.
9. Avoid fumes generated by welders and iron smelters, as their heat can affect sperm production and lead to low sperm count.
10. Avoid exposure to accumulated old newsprints, as the carbon can lead to low sperm count.
11. Avoid wearing tight pants and trousers, as the heat generated can cause low sperm count.
12. Avoid children with mumps as having mumps in childhood can cause irreversible damage to the testis. Therefore, never allow a male to visit other children that have mumps.
13. Minimise your consumption of alcohol as drinking to excess can cause low sperm count and also reduce libido, causing you to have a low sex drive.
14. Do not smoke, as cigarette smoking can damage the testis and lower sperm count, lower the ability of sperm to move and lower the lifespan of the sperm.
15. Do not eat too much saturated fat, as they reduce the efficiency of the hormones and enzymes that help in the sperm production process.
16. Do not eat food or supplements with soya beans, as soya beans convert to the female hormone oestrogen, which tends to neutralise the male hormone testosterone, which is needed for men to reproduce sperm.
17. Minimise your intake of refined carbohydrate like white flour, white bread and white rice, as they reduce the efficiency of the hormones and enzymes that help in the sperm reproduction process. Instead, eat more of the unrefined carbohydrate like brown rice, wheat bread and oats.
18. Do not become constipated, as this can obstruct blood flow to the testis. Therefore, eat more dietary fibres.
19. Do not eat a poor diet, as this affect the quality of the sperm. Instead, eat more whole grains, vegetables and fruits.
20. Do not take artificial sweeteners like nutrasweet, candarell and sweetex, as they reduce sperm count.
21. Avoid excessive consumption of raw lemon, as this may inhibit the enzymes responsible for sperm production and libido.
22. Do seek immediate medical help if one or both of the testes are un-descended from the abdominal cavity into the scrotal sac, as this can significantly reduce sperm production.
23. Do not sit for long periods of time in one position if you are a long distance driver, drive a small sport car, or a chief executive having many board meetings in leather chairs, as this can increase the temperature around the scrotum which can reduce sperm count.
24. Avoid traumatic injury around the testes, as this can damage the sperm-producing cells.
25. Avoid bicycling, as this can damage the tube carrying the sperm.
26. Avoid stress, as this can decrease the sperm count and lead to production of abnormal sperms.
27. Avoid obesity,s as this can reduce blood flow to the testes, making the sperm production process more difficult and significantly reduce libido.
28. Avoid substance abuse like cocaine or heavy marijuana use, as this can lead to low sperm count and deformed sperms.
29. Avoid poor nutrition, as this affects the quality of the sperm.
30. Do not have children at a late age, as the quality of the sperm decreases with age, leading to more difficult conception and greater possibility of having children with deformities.