1) Kemi Adeosun, 48,Â holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics from the University of East London and a Postgraduate Diploma in Public Financial Management from the University of London.
2) She worked as Accounting assistant at British Telecom Company, London, from 1989 â€“ 1990 and Senior audit officer at Goodman Jones, London, from 1990- 1993.
3) Her more senior career saw her as Manager, Internal Audit at London Underground Limited, London, 1994 â€“ 1995 and Manager Internal Audit, Prism Consulting from 1996 â€“ 2000.
4) She was a Senior Manager at the Price Waterhouse Coopers, London, from 2000- 2002, joinedÂ Chapel Hill Denham Management as a financial controller in 2002 and left the organisation as Managing Director in 2010.
5) She was appointed the Commissioner of Finance in Ogun state, from 2011 â€“ 2015.Â Adeosun is a member of the Institutes of Chartered Accountants, England and Wales, as well as Nigeria.
6)Â HerÂ father was a civil servant and she is the third of four children.
7)Â Adeosun told lawmakers last month that a currency devaluation on its own wonâ€™t solve the nationâ€™s economic problems, and that she supports the bankâ€™s foreign-exchange restrictions