Airtel Nigeria, has introduced a dual-purpose single recharge card for both voice and data services on the network that will allow customers to recharge for both services with only one recharge card.
The Single Recharge Option, another first in the industry by Airtel, is available in both physical and electronic recharge formats. The physical recharge card comes in N100, N500 and N5000 denominations, while the electronic pin (paper) option are available in denominations of N100, N200, N500, N1000, N2000 and N5000.
For the Single Recharge, the old process of recharge for the Airtel voice service still suffices as customers are to dial *126* followed by the Recharge PIN and then #. However, to subscribe for data service on the same recharge card, customers will need to dial *143* followed by Recharge PIN and #.
The Single Recharge Option also attracts applicable bonus rates for data subscription depending on the amount of airtime purchased.
When customers load between N100 and N500, they will enjoy 60% data bonus while subscription of N1, 000 to N5, 000 attracts for 30 percent data bonus. SEE MORE AFTER CUT>>
Speaking on latest innovation, the Chief Operating Officer and Executive Director, Airtel Nigeria, Deepak Srivastava, said the latest recharge option further buttresses the company’s commitment to continually offer Nigerians innovative products tailored to provide them a whole world of value and convenience.
He pledged Airtel relentless drive to deliver fresh and cutting-edge telecoms technology so to ensure that its customers continue to enjoy first-rate products and services, adding that Single Recharge is another great reason to be on the Airtel network, especially coming at a time when Mobile Number Portability (MNP) allows customers to move over to Airtel for the conveniences that it offers its customers.
“The Airtel Single Recharge is simply a double victory for our customers because we have single-handedly, eliminated the multiple processes of recharging or subscribing for voice and data services separately, by merging the two procedures to produce a single and seamless recharge process for both services using a single step. This is not only unique but revolutionary, and can only come from a network that has got Nigerians proudly covered”, he said.
The Airtel Single Recharge, which is for both prepaid and postpaid customers, also provides additional advantage for data customers as it totally eliminates the process of subscribing for data using USSD or SMS codes.
- CUSTOMER CARE HELPLINE NUMBERS FOR MOBILE NETWORK OPERATORS IN NIGERIA ( MTN, GLO, ETISALAT, AIRTEL, VISAFONE, STARCOMS AND MULTI LINKS)
- CUSTOMER CARE HELPLINE NUMBERS FOR NIGERIA’s MOBILE NETWORK OPERATORS ( MTN, GLO, ETISALAT, AIRTEL, VISAFONE, STARCOMS AND MULTI LINKS)
- How To Load Recharge Card & Codes To Check Balance On MTN,Etisalat,Glo,Airtel,Starcomms,Visafone & Multilinks?
- How To Deactivate Airtel Nigeria Blackberry Subscription?
- Airtel Me2U: How To Transfer Airtime On Airtel to Airtel Network?
- How To Setup Your Internet & Blackberry’s APN For MTN, Glo, Etisalat And Airtel Networks
- MTN GLO ETISALAT And AIRTEL Blackberry Plans & Subscription Codes
- How to Recharge & Transfer Fund Or Pay Your Bills From Your Phone?
- How To Check Your Data Balance On MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Nigeria Internet Subscription : See Codes To Dial Here
- Airtel Has Launched Android Data Plans Officially
- How To Unlock Your Huawei And ZTE Modems Without Unlocking Codes
- What is AIRTEL Webpass? You can now buy data packages based on the time or content you need using Airtel Opera Mini Webpass