She’s young, she’s talented and she’s fabulous! Get to know Duchess Blue Mbombo like never before.
Her ‘Royals’ (fans) are obsessed about ‘The Duchess’, as she calls herself. It’s no wonder that we had to answer to their call when they requested to know more about Diski Divas star, Duchess Blue Mbombo.
Get to know more about Mzansi’s slaying Duchess and rising star.
1. “My first name is Dorah and I hate it with passion ?”
2. “I love African food.”
3. “I started working at the age of 15 as a Lux promoter in Welkom, Free State.”
4. “My first time ever being on a magazine was in 2004, I was a brand Ambassador for New Look Hair Salon. The owner and his wife brought me to Sandton Convention Centre for a hair show and I was approached by Dark’n Lovely to be their face in Free State.”
5. “I’ve never been to a private school..in fact I went to schools that taught us how to speak English in Sesotho lol #TheStruggleThough”
6. “I’m Christian and I am deep in to it..I can pray in tongues.”
7. “Besides a twinsister I have an older brother.”
8. “Big Brother Mzansi was not my first reality show. I was on a model search show in 2011 called Diamond In The Ruff (Mzansi Magic).”
Blue and K2
9. “I’m a sucker for love ??? I think I’ve been in serious relationships all my life…lol wait, not all but most ?”
10. “I’m not good with confrontations..I always practice my confrontation speeches but I’ll never say even one word from my speech ?”
11. “My perfect weekend consists of chilling with my friends, spa, indoors with bae? , church on Sunday and listening to Metro FM on Sundays. I’m over the club life ?”