Bradfield Consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
Our partnership begins from attracting the right employees, settling them well at work and ensuring that they are equipped to deliver on your goals. Our culture of seamless collaboration enables us to go well beyond recruitment; it facilitates and influences business relationships toward value creation. This collaborative culture of problem-solving enables us to add greater value to our clients than many others.
Bradfield Consulting Limited seeks qualified candidates to fill this position:
Human Resource / Admin Manager
Main Roles & Responsibilities
- Liaising with recruitment team on salary levels for existing and prospective staff consistent with organization market conditions and policies.
- Ensuring the maintenance of all payroll data by HR Administrators.
- Reviewing and revising HR policies in compliance with changing or new legislation.
- Developing personal policies, maintaining and updating policy manuals as well as employee handbooks as needed.
- Organizing and conducting employee testing and recruitment programs.
- Collecting ongoing information regarding satisfaction of employee on salary packages and wage, working conditions, etc.
- Conducting new employee orientation program and other educational and training programs on changes in benefits, diversity, etc.
- Review performance data that includes financial, sales, and activity reports and spreadsheets, to monitor and measure departmental productivity, goal achievement, and overall effectiveness.
- Analyze training needs to design employee development, language training and health and safety programs.
- Prepare personnel forecast to project employment needs.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Design, develop and implement a performance management development programme
- Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Industrial relations and Personnel Management or a related field and/or professional qualification; CIPM, SHL.
- 3 – 5 years experience in the capacity of Human Resource Administrator; managing and supervising professional staffs.
- Ability to influence and persuade senior management level.
- Ability to formulate policy on employment.
- Knowledge of Labour Law legislation in Nigeria.
- Pragmatic problem-solving skills
- Articulate communicator and ability to interpret and explain written and statistical data to a wide range of audiences.
- High standard of attention to detail.
- Ability to convey difficult and challenging information to managers.
- Expert Microsoft Office skills like Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Ability to manage time and prioritize work.
- Good leadership skills
- Interpersonal abilities
- Positive attitude and energy
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Positive, resilient and measured-risk taker
- Effective written and oral communication
- Willingness to learn
- Meticulous and attentive to details
- Commitment to achieving excellence.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s to: email@example.com