Sources have it that, Obetta’s intervention is the reason why Mazi Kanu is still in DSS Custody, According to reports, The sack triggered a lot of commotion in the Court premises. But he was finally sacked by Nnamdi Kanu.
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, In Court
COURT UPDATE: OBETTA OFFICIALLY SACKED BY NNAMDI KANU FOR LYING TO HIMSELF IPOB…..
This situation triggered commotion in court and as such proceedings was stalled for a while but has commenced again. We can now see for ourselves the real devil incarnate himself, whose plan today is to see that today’s ruling does not take place as he has seen already that our leader may be freed today. He lied that our leader is bubbling in detention, while he was languishing in DSS custody. This man has lied about so many things but in the end truth will prevail. Stay tuned for more update. #Biafra
- Federal High Court Sacks Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Of Abia State
- EFCC Arraigns NAMA MD, four others for alleged N6.9bn fraud
- PHOTOS: Justice James Tsoho Adjourn Trial Of Nnamdi Kanu Till April 26TH, 2016
- Court jails two Men for smuggling $5.5m cash, orders that the cash be forfeited to the FG
- PHOTONEWS: IPOB “Mazi Nnamdi Kanu” As He Arrives the court today 5th APRIL 2016
- Muhammadu Buhari Has Sentenced Nnamdi Kanu to Life Imprisonment, No Need for Court Process Anymore By Ifeanyi Chijioke
- Update from Nigeria Police on foiled bomb attack in Potiskum
- President Muhammadu Buhari sacks DG NTA Sola Omole, FRCN Ladan Salihu , VON, NAN, NBC Emeka Mba and NOA Mike Omeri.
- Linda Ikeji Slammed With A N50m Lawsuit by Lagos based lawyer, Olumide Babalola.
- PHOTOS: IPOB Protest in front of European Union headquarters Yesterday
- I was born to save and restore Biafra’ – IPOB director, Nnamdi Kanu says
- Nigerians Including Atiku Abubakar, Ben Murray-Bruce, Oby Ezekwesili, others mourn death of ex minister, Ojo Maduekwe