The Indigenous people of Biafra IPOB is breaking another world recordÂ after beginningÂ a ONE MILLION PHONE CALL CAMPAIGN TO THE US WHITE HOUSE AND THE UNITED NATION OFFICIALS.Â appealing to all Authorities within the united states government and the United Nation to look into the case of Biafra and stop being Mute on their sufferings in Nigeria. They are calling to protest the continuous detention and incarceration of their Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and the refusal of the Nigerian Government to grant him bail or free him unconditionally.
Reports filtering from our sources indicates that the Phone routing system, call representative and mostÂ agent responsible for the listed phone numbers are having the hardest time of their lives. Starting today Hundreds and thousands of callers dialled in from all over the world requesting to speak with Obama or any other united states leader and also the United nation secretary General or any other UN Leader.
An extract of the publication by the IPOB encouraging their members to begin the One Million Phone Calls Campaign is found below.
â€œPHONE PROTEST DAY (start 3pm) CALL
Biafrans, Friends, and Well Wishers (please share).
Starting Monday February 1 through Friday February 5, 2016, we intend to, and shall awake the Government of the United States of America to the plight of Biafrans.
Please endeavor to make phone calls starting this Monday, from (3pm to 11pm Biafra time), 9am to 5pm (US EST) , to Barack Obama, President of USA and United Nations Secretary General, Ban Ki-moon
When you call, you donâ€™t need to say muchâ€”just politely deliver the main points of the petition or just use the example below.
â€œHello, my name is (â€”â€”) Iâ€™m calling to appeal to the President to:
1. Condemn the ongoing crimes against the humanity of Biafrans by the current President of Nigeria;
2. Free the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra and other Biafrans arbitrarily incarcerated for peacefully demonstrating;
3. Support freedom and independence of Biafra. Thank you!â€
Then, help me keep track of how many calls have been made by clicking here:Â http://petitions.moveon.org/tools/call.html
Thank you for remaining steadfast
Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB)
The UN & US Govâ€™t Phone Numbers are as
1. President Barack Obama, White House
+1 202 456 1111
2. US Congress/Capitol
3. United Nations Secretary General: Ban Ki-moon
+1 212 963 1234
4. Speaker of House of Representatives: Paul Ryan
+1 202 225-0600
5. Republican Majority Leader: Kevin McCarthy
6. Democratic Minority Leader: Nancy Pelosi
+1 202 225-0100
7. USA Senate President: Orrin Hatch
+1 (202) 224-5251
8. Republican Majority Leader: Mitch
+1 (202) 224 2541
9. Democratic Minority Leader: Harry Reid Phone
10. US Senate Foreign Relations Committee : Chairman, Senator Bob Corker; Senator James E Risch; Senator Marco Rubio; Senator Ben Cardin; Senator Barbara Boxer
+1 202 224 4651
11. US House Committee on Foreign Affairs: Subcommittee on Africa, Global Health, Global Human Rights, and International Organizations: Chairman, Ed Royce; Ranking Member: Eliot L. Engel
+1 (202) 225-5021
12. Secretary of State: John Kerry:
From USA, call
888 407 4747
+1 202 501 4444
Do you think it is right for this people to bug the US and UN with calls demanding for the republic of Biafra