She maybe new to the TV industry but 20-year-old Luyanda Mzazi is already making a name for herself. The Johannesburg based Luyanda is currently an actress in Mzanzi’s popular soapie; Generations – the legacy. Without a doubt, this young star is going to make it big in the industry and in no time, we will be taking acting lessons from her.
Here are 10 things you should know about the beautiful actress. Check them out below……
1. Luyanda studied Dramatic Arts for 5 years at the National School of the Arts.
2. She is a brand ambassador for Glam Hair.
3. Luyanda is also a first year student and she is studying HR.
4. She is also a recruiter for market research groups.
5. She says she spends most of her days imitating people, trying to become as versatile as possible so that whenever she is given a character brief, she won’t feel restricted.
6. Luyanda’s priorities are to make sure that she is happy because she knows the rest will follow.
7. She’s only new to the industry and she already has a Facebook fan page with 8 thousand likes.
8. She has over 5335 followers on instagram.
9. Luyanda says she isn’t really good at anything but simply mastering what the heart wants and taking on whatever challenges/tasks given.
10. Some of the difficulties she faces are talking about herself.
Below Is An Excerpt from An Interview With Luyanda Mzazi: Read Carefully
I am Luyanda Mzazi, a well-spoken, and passion driven young lady. I have studied Dramatic Arts for 5 years at the National School of the Arts. I am currently an actress in one of Mzanzi’s biggest shows; Generations – the legacy and a brand ambassador for Glam Hair. With all that going on, I am also a first year student and I am studying HR. Adding on the list, I am also a recruiter for market research groups. Being a true believer in the arts, I find business imperative to know because I am a living brand on the get-go.
1. Who is Luyanda Mzazi and what do you do?
Luyanda is a young lady who isn’t really good at anything but simply mastering what the heart wants and taking on whatever challenges/tasks given. I am an actress and student.
2. Where are you from?
I am from Johannesburg.
3. Current status (Student/work)?
4. What do you do that is extraordinary/what is extraordinary about your brand?
I spend most of my days imitating people, trying to become as versatile as possible so that whenever I am given a character brief I don’t feel restricted.
5. When did you start with your work?
I started early this year (2015).
6. What are some of the difficulties you face?
Talking about myself.
7. What is your view on the entertainment as a young up and coming act/ business?
It’s a go hard or go home field. In everything you do, you have to give in your all because there’s always someone who longs for your position and is waiting to take over once you fall. Although, all in all – the entertainment business is growing and it’s a lot of fun because everyone wants to make it big.
8. How would you like a platform like Platinum Republic to assist you on your journey towards being the finest?
I would like for the Platinum Republic to become more interactive with the public so we as artists know more about what the people want and how we can assist. Tackle a few socio-economic issues that people are facing so programs can be developed to solve the issues.
9. What are priorities, fame or fortunes?
My priority is to make sure I am happy because I know the rest will follow.
10. Where do you see yourself as a brand in ten years?
Hmm, I don’t want to jinx it but I see greatness.