“Justin Onuorah Abuah” was born on January 29, 1959, and was fondly called O.J, by all who knew and came in close contact with him.
”The late Abuah had a long and rich career at the Presidency, where he served seven past Nigerian leaders since 1986 when he joined the State House media office from the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN).
”His many colleagues, friends and admirers will fondly remember him as the man behind several presidential statements and speeches; and he demonstrated a rare sense of calmness and candour in service.
”A native of Asaba, Oshimili South Local Government Area, Delta State, O.J is survived by his wife, Loretta and three children (Chinedum, Chike and Amaechi).
”President Muhammadu Buhari has sent a condolence message to the bereaved family.
”Burial arrangements will be announced later by the family,” it added.
- Another of Muhammadu Buhari’s Aides “Director of Information, State House, Mr. Justin Abuah” Dies
- Former Nigerian Minister of Environment under GEJ, Laurentia Laraba Mallam and her husband kidnapped in Kaduna
- President Muhammadu Buhari’s Senior Special Adviser on Economic matters, Ayoleke Adu, dies at 44
- The Vice President Prays For The Repose Of The Soul Of Ayoleke O. Adu; Who Was SSA To The President On Economic Matters
- 2016 Independence Day: Nigerian students set to protest against attacks in Lagos, Nigeria
- South Korea, Japan & China condemn North Korea’s dictator Kim Jong-Un after he tests his 5th & most powerful nuclear warhead
- Dana Majhi’s story brings shame to India from abroad: Bahrain’s Prime Minister donates money to family
- Nigerian Midfielder, Michael Umanyika dies during training at Azerbaijani club
- Tragedy: Asari Dokubo’s first wife, Zainab dies in car crash
- All You Must Know about The Late Former Minister of Foreign Affairs Ojo Maduekwe
- All You Must Know About “Baton Rouge Cop Shooter” Gavin Eugene Long.
- PHOTOS: 30-year-old cab driver Man sets wife and kids ablaze inside a car after an argument in Nandanam, India