Republican party presidential candidate and Billionaire businessman Donald Trump on Saturday has challenged his rival, the democratic party presidential candidate, Hillary Clinton to do a drugs test before their next and final presidential debate on Wednesday in Las Vegas.
“I don’t know what is going on with her,” Trump, 70, told a rally in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
“At the beginning of her last debate, she was all pumped up at the beginning. At the end, it was like, ‘Take me down,’ she could barely reach her car. Athletes, they make them take a drug test. I think we should take a drug test prior to the debate. Why don’t we do that?”
- U.S Republican party presidential candidate Donald Trump fires back at Obama: ‘Why aren’t you working?’
- President Obama During a campaign rally for Hillary Clinton in Philadelphia
- Endorsing Hillary Clinton By Reuben Abati
- Donald Trump implies Hillary Clinton helped grow/create ISIS, says she has legacy of death, destruction, terrorism and weakness
- Prominent Entertainer & supporter of Hilary Clinton “Barbra Streisand” comes for Donald Trump and it’s epic
- Hillary Clinton’s response to ‘late term abortion’ at the debate that made even Democrats cringe
- US President Barack Obama Hugs Hilary Clinton At The 2016 Democratic National Convention.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie says Hillary Clinton is to blame for Boko Haram’s kidnapping Of Chibok schoolgirls
- Democratic National Chairman resigns after Wilileaks released damning emails which showed she favoured Hilary Clinton
- WikiLeaks releases hacked vociemail recordings of the DNC days after they released nearly 20,000 DNC emails
- Who Is More Medically Fit? Hillary Clinton Vs Donald Trump’s medical records UnVeiled
- Donald Trump accuses President Barack Obama of being the ‘founder of ISIS and Hillary Clinton, the co-founder’