The Ghanaian actor a few days ago took to his Instagram page to share his thoughts on how women should be treated and may we say that we like his lengthy list as it shows that the actor will definitely treat his lady right, whoever the lucky lady may be.
Read his list after the jump
1.Donâ€™t compare your wife to other women. You donâ€™t know what their husbands are going through.
2. NEVER expose your wifeâ€™s weakness to your family or friends or run to them whenever you have issues. Problems are best solved between you and your woman.
3.Donâ€™t think you are man so you can use intimidation, shout or violence to communicate your moods. Agreesive men donâ€™t make a happy home.
4.Speak gently and calmly to your wife. Never raise your voice at her, it demeans her and shows you think she is stupid.
5. Do your responsibilities as manâ€¦donâ€™t leave every to your woman.
6. Never blame your wife if she doesnâ€™t take care of the home everyday. She is swamped with house work and helping you raise the kids.
7. Donâ€™t be wasteful spending money on drinks, friends and extended family.The wife and children are your first responsibility.
8. Sex is also important to women. Her pleasure should be considered before your own.
9. Never compare your wife to your ex-girlfriends. If you loved them so much why didnâ€™t you marry them instead of your wife.
10.Â Never shout down your wife or challenge her in front of the children. The children are watching. They wonâ€™t listen and obey her too.
11. Tell your wife sheâ€™s beautiful even if you know sheâ€™s looking normal. Women love compliment.
12. Donâ€™t forget that women also want attention and someone to share their thougts with. Never be too busy for your wife.
13. A prayerful man is a better equipped husband. Pray always for your wife and family. Donâ€™t leave the prayers to your wife.
14. Treat your wife like a queen. Buy her gifts, take her shopping and once in a while, cook for her.
15. Please donâ€™t forget your these anniversary dates. Wedding ,engagement,the first time you kissed. I beg you. These dates mean a lot to women. (Donâ€™t ask me why). I also donâ€™t know.
16. Your mother should not have the final say in your marriage. You married your wife, not you and your mother. Let her talk in her own husbandâ€™s house.
17. There are 5 days each month that you have to say â€œIâ€™m sorryâ€, â€œyes babyâ€ and â€œI love youâ€ more than 7 times a day. Thatâ€™s when sheâ€™s menstrating. #jmelo