DSTV Premium Open Week has started! Beginning from today,Â Thursday, 14 April to Thursday, 21 April, DStv, the leading pay TV Company, wants all its active subscribers to enjoyÂ a reservation for the best seat in front of their TV screens. Â That means, allÂ active subscribers will have access to premium channels
The DStv Premium Open Week buffet is opened toÂ allÂ active DStv subscribers on Compact Plus, Compact, Family and Access bouquets and they will enjoy unrestricted access to a buffet of premium channels.
It is going to beÂ bounquet laced with appetizing platter of 36 premium channels prepared by the best chefs in the world, in the comfort of their own homes at no additional cost.
This is coming after DStv Compact Bouquet got biggerÂ making subscribers to watchÂ all the big matches of the Barclayâ€™s Premier League, La Liga and the UEFA Euro 2016 championship and cheer favorite team in the comfort of theirÂ homes, all for N6, 000 per month.
So, donâ€™t miss out in thisÂ weekâ€™s menu filled with plenty of Hollywood and Nollywood stars to choose from plus a delicious mix of mouth-watering content ranging from exciting movies, adrenaline pumping sports, hit music, entertaining kiddiesâ€™ shows, intriguing documentaries and original home grown programmes which are only available on the Premium bouquet.
According to the Managing Director of MultiChoice Nigeria,Â John Ugbe, while explaining the strategy driving the DStv Premium Open Week, said MultiChoiceâ€™s key priority is to put its subscribersâ€™ needs at the heart of everything they do.
â€œMultiChoiceâ€™s key priority is to put our subscribersâ€™ needs at the heart of everything we do. The DStv Open Week follows recent initiatives where the EPL, La Liga and Euro 2016 were made available to Compact subscribers at no extra cost and no price increases were implemented on DStv bouquets in Nigeria on 1 April. Both these initiatives are some of the innovative ways MultiChoice is adding more value to subscribersâ€™ video entertainment experience, irrespective of their subscription plans.â€Â
â€¦From time to time, MultiChoice windows down content to subscribers on lower bouquets as part of our reward mechanism. Our Premium subscribers are not left out of the fun, as we launch the Game of Exploras offer, where 1000 Explora decoders will be given away at the rate of two decoders every hour for 21 days. All a Premium subscriber needs to do to qualify to win an Explora, is to remain active.â€â€¦
Additionally, the DStv Premium subscribers are not left out, as Multichoice also launch the â€˜Game of Explorasâ€™ offer where 1000 Explora decoders will be given away at the rate of two decoders every hour for 21 days.
â€œAll a Premium subscriber needs to do to qualify to win an Explora, is to remain active,â€ Ugbe said.
Terms & Conditions
1. Open Week on DStv Premium is only applicable to Access, Family, Compact and Compact Plus subscribers in Nigeria
2. Open Week will make available a selection of DStv Premium channels
3. The channels will be open for active DStv subscribers to view from Thursday, 14 April at 05:00am until Thursday, 21 April at 12midnight.
4. The Open Week will exclude channels under the M-Net stable with international content
5. The Open Week will only apply to the DStv English bouquets
6. You may have to reboot your decoder and if you still canâ€™t view the channels, please contact our call centre or send a tweet to @DStvNgCare
7. Subscribers without an active subscription on the lower tier bouquets (Access, Family, Compact and Compact Plus) will not be able to enjoy key channels and content which are currently only available on the DStv Premium bouquet during the Open Week.