The EFCC said in a statement on Wednesday:
The public is hereby notified that Goodie Minabo Ibru, whose photograph appears above is wanted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission in connection with a case of conspiracy, CapitalMarket fraud, Stealing, diversion of funds, and money laundering.
He allegedly diverted billions of naira and assets of Ikeja Hotels Plc, owners of Sheraton Hotel, Lagos, Federal Palace Hotel and Capital Hotel, owners of Sheraton Hotel, Abuja to his personal benefit.
The 74-year-old Ibru is 5’11 ft, dark in complexion and a native of Agbara-Otoh, Delta state. He speaks English, Yoruba and Urhobo fluently. His last known address is No 5 Ogalade close, Victoria Island/Sheraton, Ikeja Lagos.
- FCTA Prosecutes 16 Herdsmen, Impounds 32 Cows & 38 Sheep
- 38 years Old Franca Asemota A Nigerian woman who used witchcraft to traffick orphans to the UK Bags lenghty jail term
- Video: Nigerian Man pulls gun on FRSC officials who told him to put on seatbelt in FCT, Abuja
- Russian president Putin orders all Russian studying abroad to return home as he ‘prepares for possible World War III’
- Ex-Naval Chief, three others arraigned over alleged N600m fraud
- PHOTOS: The (3 ) Three Nigerian drug Convicts “Seck Osmane, Humphrey Jefferson Ejike, Michael Titus Igweh” Have been executed in Indonesia
- Father of four year old boy whose eyes were plucked out in Kaduna gets a car gift from a good Nigerian
- Ronke Shonde’s alleged killer husband tells his side of what happened, denies killing her
- Photos: Oby Ezekwesili consoles mother of Chibok girl, Maida Yakubu, who spoke in new Boko Haram video
- Complete List Of Names of Nigerians to be Executed In Indonesia today
- Charleston church shooter Dylann Roof attacked in jail by a fellow inmate
- Photos: US govt donates six laptops to EFCC