Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Visits The Wild Life Park In Kenya. He says For some good news, visiting Kenya means getting to see amazing natural beauty and wildlife. Here are some photos from around Lake Naivasha. Bonus: baby giraffes!
- Photos/video: Billionaire Mark Zuckerberg Spotted trekking to Tech company Located on the streets of Yaba
- Photo: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg Spotted Jogging with his team on Lekki-Ikoyi bridge, Lagos, Nigeria
- More Photos: Facebook’s Boss Mark Zuckerberg, Vice President Developers Ime Archibong, EMEA Policy Ebele Okobi Meets Muhamadu Buhari & Yemi Osinbajo In FCT, Abuja
- FACEBOOK FOUNDER MARK ZUCKERBERG HITS LAGOS, NIGERIA WITHOUT ANY FANFARE.
- Meet (18) brilliant Nigerians working with Mark Zuckerberg at Facebook & Their Brief Profile
- Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Meets Tayo who built A Game called “Spike Rush”
- Nigerians react after CNN Omitted ‘Nigeria’ In Mark Zuckerberg’s visit report on Twitter
- All Photos & Video Showing Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg’s first visit to Africa, and his first stop was Co-Creation Hub (CcHub) in Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria
- Mark Zuckerberg runs a marathon with Nigerian-born Facebook Executive, Ime Archibong
- Photos: Facebook CEO “Mark Zuckerberg” Is Back In Nigeria (Abuja) For the Aso Villa Demo Day Finale
- There are many Mark Zuckerbergs in Nigeria- Senator Ben Murray-Bruce
- Biography/Profile/History Of Facebook’s Director of Global product Partnerships “Ime Archibong” (A Nigerian)