The Social network giant, Facebook has revealed the details of a shocking rise in government requests for data on people. Government’s requests for access to private messages, photographs and even information shared with friends rose up to 35,000 in the first six months of this year – a 24 percent rise globally. Facebook said in a blog post this week: “We’re aggressively pursuing an appeal to a higher court to invalidate these sweeping warrants and to force the government to return the data it has seized”.
- Facebook Set To Launch Express Wi-Fi Hotspot in Lagos
- Lizard Squad hackers hint On mass website attack As Facebook, Instagram and Tinder went down earlier today.
- 13Year Old Girl Slept While Her Cell Phone Smoldered Under Her Pillow
- Video: Step aside fire extinguisher, a new solution is here, and it’s amazingly effective.
- Etisalat Presents Unbeatable Smartphone offer with new campaign
- Etisalat, Nigeria’s fastest growing telecommunication company introduces Etisalat SmartPak
- TechTalk With Confidence Tawo: The New Facebook Feature & My Money
- Photos: World Trade Centre Reopens Since 2001 Terrorist Attacks
- How To Check Your Data Balance On MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Nigeria Internet Subscription : See Codes To Dial Here
- Swift 4G LTE Announces Unlimited Data Plans & Prices For Nigerians
- Airtel Has Launched Android Data Plans Officially
- MTN Goody Bag Social For Facebook, Twitter, 2go, NimBuzz, Eskimi,Whatsapp, Wechat