The federal government of Nigeria has today, announced it cancelation of the recruitment exercise that killed over 20 applicants at job screening centers across Nigeria.
The announcement was made by Nigeria’s minister of information, Labaran Maku who told reporters after the weekly Federal Executive Council that a panel has been set up to conduct another recruitment exercise. However, the minister did not say if anyone will be punished for the criminal conduct that led to the death of innocent jobseekers last Saturday. There has been an increased clamor for the minister in charge of the recruitment exec rise be fired. However, naijacelebritynews.blogspot.com gathered from a Presidency source that the minister, Abba Moro is a close ally and nominee of the Senate President, David Mark making it impossible for President Jonathan to fire him from office.
- Federal Government set to scrap NECO, Cancels UTME
- Access Bank is winning with their new recruitment style
- Photos: 2000 prospective Immigration officers who were suspended last year, stage protest in Abuja
- Lagos State Nigeria,Begins Construction Of The Lekki Seaport, International Airport, Free Trade Zone
- Edo state government approves appointment of Prince Eheneden Erediauwa as the new Oba of Benin
- Speaker of House of Representatives Aminu Waziri Tambuwal, Wins Sokoto State APC Gubernatorial Primary
- How To Deactivate Airtel Nigeria Blackberry Subscription?
- Minister Of Finance Okonjo-Iweala says Federal Government Has Created 1.4 Million Jobs in 3 Years
- Federal Government Of Nigeria’s Job Website Gets 25 Million Hits, 400,000 Applications Within 36 Hours
- Nigeria Has Got 1,400 illegal Borders’
- Ignore social media, we are not recruiting, says CBN
- How To Cancel/Stop Etisalat Data Bundle & Auto Renewal?