Forget Ice Bucket Challenge, now you can press Br*asts for Charity, Women are offering men to touch them for a good cause. After the Ice Bucket Challenge success, in which the ALS organization has managed to raise over $73 million, women began a new craze for charity.The new craze involves men touching women’s body parts and donate money for an AIDS foundation. The group of Japanese stars teamed up with The Japan Foundation for AIDS Prevention, to hold a fundraising event called “Stop! Aids.” People began referring to the event as “B**b-Aid.”
“I never thought that my body could contribute to society,” said Rina Serina, who is participating in the event.
If you are in Japan, you can join the 24-hour “B**b- Aid” event on Saturday. Just remember to take along money to help the fight against AIDS.
- How Much Has The #icebucketchallenge chieved For ALS?
- Video: Billionaire Daughter Dj Cuppy On A Mission In Dubai, UAE
- Didier Drogba’s foundation under investigation for alleged mismanagement of funds, tax evasion and stalled charity projects.
- 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic
- Nigerian Billionaire Tony Elumelu to invest N18bn in African entrepreneurs
- VIDEO: Genevieve, Davido, Peter Okoye, Iyanya, George W. Bush, Ice Prince, Dencia join #ALSIceBucketChallenge
- Meet The Top (50) Richest Men From Ogun State, Nigeria
- Why Is Everyone in Your Facebook Feed Dousing Themselves in Ice Water?
- Award Winning Ghana Actress, Yvonne Nelson Kicks Against ALS #IceBucketChallenge
- Nollywood Star Actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Says I have been tempted to cheat on my husband many times
- Tupac’s late mother Afeni Shakur ensured that his money & music was legally protected
- Kim Kardashain and Singer Rihanna stunning at RiRi’s charity event