How to Browse for Free:
1. First, insert an Airtel SIM card with some balance.
2. Turn on mobile data in your phone’s settings. Internet.org is free, so it won’t deduct from your mobile data balance.
3. Click your internet browser icon (Opera, Chrome etc.)
4. Type in www.internet.org and accept the terms.
5. Click to browse free with Internet.org!
6. If you have an Android, you can also download the Internet.org app from the Google Play store.
What is internet.org?
Internet.org is a Facebook-led initiative with the goal of making affordable internet access available to two thirds of the world who are yet connected and to bring the same opportunities to everyone that the connected third of the world has today.
Internet.org helps operators provide access to a set of free basic services including health, education, finance, jobs, communication, and local information.
Visit Internet.org using your Airtel sim card or download the Internet.org app from the playstore.
- Airtel Introduces First Android Data Plan in Nigeria
- Airtel Latest Internet Bundles for Android Devices
- How To Check Your Data Balance On MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Nigeria Internet Subscription : See Codes To Dial Here
- Use The Same Sim Card On All Your Phones with Mini, Micro and Nano Sim Card Slots
- Airtel Nigeria Latest 2016 Internet/Data Plans And Recharge Code For Android/Apple/Blackeberry/Tablets
- GLO JOLLIFIC8 TARIFF OFFERS 800% BONUS FOR CALL AND DATA ON EVERY RECHARGE: SEE SUBSCRIPTION CODES
- What is AIRTEL Webpass? You can now buy data packages based on the time or content you need using Airtel Opera Mini Webpass
- AIRTEL 1.5GB FOR N50 AND 500MB FOR N25 NIGHT PLAN – 200MB FOR N200 WEEKEND PLAN
- CUSTOMER CARE HELPLINE NUMBERS FOR NIGERIA’s MOBILE NETWORK OPERATORS ( MTN, GLO, ETISALAT, AIRTEL, VISAFONE, STARCOMS AND MULTI LINKS)
- AIRTEL NIGERIA BLACKBERRY SUBSCRIPTION CODES
- Airtel Has Launched Android Data Plans Officially
- CUSTOMER CARE HELPLINE NUMBERS FOR MOBILE NETWORK OPERATORS IN NIGERIA ( MTN, GLO, ETISALAT, AIRTEL, VISAFONE, STARCOMS AND MULTI LINKS)