Nigeria’s Indigenous Telecommunications operator, Globacom, has said the rationale behind the slashing of its BlackBerry tariff by half is to encourage Nigerians to use data more frequently. In a statement, the firm said the unprecedented move was aimed at liberalising access to the modern tool for social and business networking.
In addition to the tariff drop, it said there was a considerable increase in the data allowance for both BlackBerry 10 plans and the generic BlackBerry plans.
The statement signed by Globacom’s Coordinator, Marketing, Mr. Adeniyi Olukoya, explained that the Absolute Month platform, which hitherto was N2,800 with 3GB data, now goes for N1,000 with 3GB data. SEE MORE AFTER CUT>>>
TO ACTIVATE BLACKBERRY N1000 Plan:
Send BBCMONTH to 777 or dial *777*21#.
The Absolute Week plan goes for N500 with 700MB and the co-month and co-week plans go for N899 and N400 with data allowance of 3GB and 700MB respectively.
According to the company, the new BlackBerry subscription tariffs are for both old and new customers.
The statement said, “Globacom is the first network to introduce BlackBerry service in Nigeria and we have continued to maintain the lead by offering subscribers the best and most pocket-friendly BlackBerry rates. Glo always has exciting offers for both existing and potential customers.
“We are offering these new tariffs to encourage Nigerians to use data more frequently. This will make life more abundant for our subscribers.”
- Globacom BlackBerry Activation/Subscription Codes & Costs
- Glo BlackBerry Activation (BIS) Subscription codes & Costs
- How To Check Your Data Balance On MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Nigeria Internet Subscription : See Codes To Dial Here
- GLO JOLLIFIC8 TARIFF OFFERS 800% BONUS FOR CALL AND DATA ON EVERY RECHARGE: SEE SUBSCRIPTION CODES
- Please Call Me Back Codes: For MTN, AIRTEL GLO AND ETISALAT
- Glo Closed User Group (CUG) Prepaid Services
- Glo Purpose Unlimited Data Pack Freebies
- How To Setup Your Internet & Blackberry’s APN For MTN, Glo, Etisalat And Airtel Networks
- Globacom Pledges Quality Service As They Clock Ten (10) Years
- Who Is The Richest Person In Africa? Ventures 10 Top Africa Richest People In Africa 2013 & Worth
- CUSTOMER CARE HELPLINE NUMBERS FOR NIGERIA’s MOBILE NETWORK OPERATORS ( MTN, GLO, ETISALAT, AIRTEL, VISAFONE, STARCOMS AND MULTI LINKS)
- Buy cheap data bundle at unbelievable prices @CheapDateng