Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State has affirmed that he has no regret dumping the crisis-ridden All Progressive Grand Alliance, APGA, for the new mega party, All Progressives Congress, APC.
It would be recalled that APGA chairman, Chief Victor Umeh, had last week announced the expulsion of Okorocha from the party over what he termed anti-party activities.
While reacting to the development at a town hall meeting of the Imo State Congress of America, 2013 national convention in Atlanta, USA, the Governor said he was still committed to the well-being of Ndigbo, saying that APC remained the most reliable platform for the actualization of the political dreams of Ndigbo. See More After Cut>>>
“APC remains the best vehicle to promote the interest of our people. PDP has marginalised the southeast and has nothing to show for all its years in power,” Governor Okorocha stated. He called on his Igbo brethren to embrace the new APC as it guaranteed equity and political opportunities denied the region by the ruling party.
The Governor said the action of a faction of APGA would lead the Igbo nation to Nowhere.
- APC Picks Aminu Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate, Vice President Zoned To South-West, Buhari, Others Dropped
- General Muhammadu Buhari Says “PDP You Have Failed, Get Ready To Pack and Go”
- PDP Challenges APC Winner & Presidential Candidate To A Public Debate
- Imo State Governor, Chief Rochas Okorocha, yesterday, Declares Intention To Run In 2015 presidential Election On All Progressives Congress, APC Platform
- Willie Obiano Of APGA Declared Winner Of Anambra Governorship Election
- APC Rejects Supplementary Election In Anambra
- Rivers State Chapter All Progressives Congress (APC) Says 85,500 Appears At Rotimi Amaechi’s Rally: PDP Is Now Buried In Rivers State
- 2015 Elections APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is A Mere Speculation
- Former Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu,Says Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu, is not a member Of All Progressives Congress “APC” and cannot speak on It’s behalf
- Biography/Profile/History Of Sa’adiya Faruq: (Newly Appointed National Commission for Refugees, Migrant and Internally Displaced Persons – Federal Commissioner)
- Goodluck Jonathan, General Muhammadu Buhari Sign Peace Pact On 2015 Polls yesterday
- National Chairman Of All Progressives Congress (APC) Chief Bisi Akande Speaks On Buhari,Jonathan & Amaechi’s Ambition for 2015