You can capture screenshots by pressing the Home key and the Power/Lock key simultaneously. The screenshot will be copied to the clipboard and saved to the Screenshots folder in Gallery.
Using Motion Gesture
Your device supports a “palm swipe to capture screenshot” gesture. To turn off and on the feature, from the Home screen, touch Apps > Settings > Controls > Palm motion . Touch the slider to turn Palm Motion on .
Mark the checkbox next to Capture screen to turn palm swipe on. You can now capture a screenshot by touching the screen with the side of your hand and swiping across from left to right, or vice versa.
The screenshot will be copied to the clipboard and saved to the Screenshots folder in Gallery.
Viewing Your Screenshots
- To open a screenshot immediately after you capture it, open the Notification Panel by swiping your finger from the top of the screen to the bottom, and touch Screenshot captured. Or to view your screenshots at any time, from the Home screen, touch Apps > Gallery > Screenshots.
- Touch the desired screenshot.
- When viewing the screenshot, the following icons are available at the top of the screen:
- Change player: Play your media on a nearby compatible DLNA® enabled device.
- Share via: Share the screenshot with Bluetooth®, Email, Gmail™, Messaging, or Wi-Fi Direct®.
Note: Additional sharing options may be available on your device. The options may vary based on applications installed and features you have turned on.
- Delete: Delete the image file.
- Camera: Open the Camera application.
- Touch More options for the following options:
- Edit: Edit the screenshot.
- Favorite: Add or remove the screenshot to your favorites.
- Slideshow: Start a slideshow of the screenshots in the folder.
- Photo frame: Add a frame around the screenshot.
- Add note on back of image: Flip the screenshot over and handwrite a note.
- Copy to clipboard.: Copy the screenshot to your device clipboard for pasting into other applications.
- Print: Print the screenshot to an available printer via a wireless network, Wi-Fi Direct, or USB cable.
- Rename: Rename the screenshot.
- Buddy photo share: Tag the screenshot for easy sharing with a contact.
You can delete and share screenshots from the Notification Panel. Touch Screenshot captured with two fingers slightly separated, and swipe down to expand and display all options.