Are you using Airtel on your Blackberry? If yes, you will understand that all Airtel Blackberry plans have data caps. Even the so called unlimited plan has data cap. A user that downloads very well can consume Airtel weekly and or monthly data plan before its validity period. If you subscribe after Consuming the allotted data size before its validity period, you will receive a message back in return that ‘Dear subscriber, your request was not successful because you cannot migrate while you still have an active service’
For your request to be successful, you have to deactivate the existing Blackberry Plan and then re-subscribe again. To deactivate it, Text DEACTIVATE to 440 Via SMS thats all.
- How To Setup Your Internet & Blackberry’s APN For MTN, Glo, Etisalat And Airtel Networks
- CUSTOMER CARE HELPLINE NUMBERS FOR NIGERIA’s MOBILE NETWORK OPERATORS ( MTN, GLO, ETISALAT, AIRTEL, VISAFONE, STARCOMS AND MULTI LINKS)
- Airtel Has Launched Android Data Plans Officially
- How To Load Recharge Card & Codes To Check Balance On MTN,Etisalat,Glo,Airtel,Starcomms,Visafone & Multilinks?
- How To Check Your Data Balance On MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Nigeria Internet Subscription : See Codes To Dial Here
- What is AIRTEL Webpass? You can now buy data packages based on the time or content you need using Airtel Opera Mini Webpass
- CUSTOMER CARE HELPLINE NUMBERS FOR MOBILE NETWORK OPERATORS IN NIGERIA ( MTN, GLO, ETISALAT, AIRTEL, VISAFONE, STARCOMS AND MULTI LINKS)
- Top 10 Highest Paid/ Richest Nigerian Musicians,Actors & Actress
- How to Recharge & Transfer Fund Or Pay Your Bills From Your Phone?
- Use The Same Sim Card On All Your Phones with Mini, Micro and Nano Sim Card Slots
- NCC Tasks GSM Providers On Quality Service
- MTN NIGERIA BLACKBERRY (BIS & BBC PLANS),SUBSCRIPTION CODES AND PRICES