You might notice that your blackberry phone refused to turn on, display white Blackberry screen, not booting into the home screen or a freezing / very slow. It means your phone has crashed.
A crazed , Nuked or Corrupt Blackberry operating system is nothing out of the blues so don’t panic if you find yourself in such a situation; it’s something that are most likely to come across sooner or later as you are using your Blackberry anyway.
Reasons Blackberry OS can Crash or go Corrupt?
- Unplugging or disconnecting your Blackberry during an OS upgrade or update.
- Installing too many heavy apps.
- Installing incompatible apps.
- Downloading your Blackberry Operating System Software from suspicious sources.
The following tutorial teaches you how to install/updated/latest Blackberry OS on your Blackberry. This method is universal, which means that it works on OS5, 6, and the latest OS7. It works on old phones as well as on the latest OS7 powered device. SEE MORE AFTER CUT>>>>>>
To Install/Upgrade a Blackberry Operating System (OS):
1. You need to install the Blackberry Desktop Manager, it comes in a CD when you purchase your Blackberry phone or you can simply download the latest version >>here<<.
2. An additional software to download is BBSAK, is to backup trusty 3rd party Blackberry applications and restore them among other functions >>Download it Here<<.
3. Lastly, you need to download the version of the OS you want to install. A simple way of getting this is by visiting ww.blackberryrocks.com/blackberry-os and trace a suitable OS from there.
Before moving to further process, you should have everything you need to perform the installation by now. Checklist:
- Current OS downloaded and installed on your windows PC like any other normal software
- Latest DM downloaded and installed on your windows PC
- BBSAK downloaded and installed on your Windows PC as well
1. Now Connect your blackberry phone to your PC with your stock blackberry USB cord, and fire up BBSAK.
BBSAK will automatically detect your Blackberry. Once BBSAK detected your BB, hit the “Backup Apps” button to backup your 3rd party applications that have been installed on your Blackberry.
2. Be patient, this process will take up to five minutes max. When it’s done, hit “OK” and exit out the program.