The ‘Modern Family‘ cast like Sarah Hyland, Ariel Winter, Nolan Gould, Rico Rodriguez, and Jesse Tyler Ferguson get slimed after collecting orange blimp. “Modern Family” and “The Voice” managed to snatch a prize each at Nickelodeon’s 28th Annual Kids’ Choice Awards Saturday night, March 28 in Los Angeles. The former was voted Favorite Family TV Show and the latter was named Favorite Talent Competition.
The cast members like Sarah Hyland, Ariel Winter, Nolan Gould, Rico Rodriguez, and Jesse Tyler Ferguson took the stage to collect the prize. The group was drenched with the Kids’ Choice Awards green goo after getting the orange blimp.
However, the biggest winner of the night in television categoty was Disney’s “Austin & Ally”. It was titled Favorite Kids TV Show, and the two major stars Ross Lynch and Laura Marano took home Favorite TV Actor and Favorite TV Actor respectively.
- Favorite Kids TV Show: “Austin & Ally”
- Favorite Family TV Show: “Modern Family”
- Favorite TV Actor: Ross Lynch
- Favorite TV Actress: Laura Marano
- Favorite Cartoon: “Spongebob Squarepants”
- Favorite Reality Show: “Dance Moms”
- Favorite Talent Competition Show: “The Voice”