KIM KARDASHIAN’S ANNUAL SALARY
Kim Kardashian net worth: Kim Kardashian is an American reality television star, model and spokesperson who has a net worth of $40 million. It’s hard to believe that just a few years ago Kim Kardashian was a lowly assistant and stylist to the stars who happened to be best friends with Paris Hilton. Today Kim is a bonafide international celebrity and media mogul who runs a business empire. Kim first gained attention after an infamous sex tape featuring Ray J was released. Kim parlayed this fame into her own reality show “Keeping up with the Kardashians” on the E! network. Since then, Kim’s fame has skyrocketed to the stratosphere. She has starred in movies, graced thousands of magazine covers, and has appeared on several of her own reality TV shows. Kim has even launched a clothing line, perfume, and weight loss products. Along the way, Kardashian has found time to date a few NFL stars, NBA players and rappers like current boyfriend Kanye West. On December 31st, 2012, Kim and Kanye announced that they were expecting a child together.
Kim’s father was Robert Kardashian who was one of OJ Simpson’s defense lawyers. In 2011 she got engaged to and married NBA player Kris Humphries. The marriage lasted only 72 days. Kim is rumored to have made $18 million off endorsements and TV rights to her wedding.
Kim Kardashian has a big family including sisters Kortney and sister of Khloe Kardashian. Khloe is married to NBA player Lamar Odom. Her mother Kris is married to former Olympic athlete Bruce Jenner which makes fellow reality star Brody Jenner, Kim’s step brother. Bruce and Kris have since had two children of their own, Kendall and Kylie.
In March 2010 Kim bought a $4.8 million mansion in Beverly Hills. It’s a Tuscan style 5 bedroom sprawling across 4 acres in some of the most expensive real estate in the world.
-Kim used to only earn around $15,000 per episode of her reality show but her pay was increased to $80,000
-Kim recently purchased a $325,000 white Ferrari 458 Italia Spider
-During several weeks of taping of “Kourtney and Kim Take New York”, Kim and her then-husband Kris Humphries stayed in the Presidential Suite of the Ganesvoort Hotel. The suite costs $7000 a night.
-At Kim’s wedding she donned a $2.5 million 65 carat sparkling diamond headpiece by Lorraine Schwartz, a $2 million 20.5 carat diamond engagement ring, and 28 carat diamond earrings worth $5 million. All told she was wearing well over $10 million worth of jewelry on her big day. Not to mention the $150,000 she spent on hair and makeup.
Kim Kardashian Salary: How much does Kim Kardashian make per episode? $80,000
- Kim Kardashian’s Denied Entry Into India Her Trip Cancelled Over Visa issues.
- Photos: Kim Kardashian Confirms She’s Pregnant With Kanye West’s Second Child
- Photos/Videos: Happy birthday Kim Kardashian As She Turns 34 Today October 21, 2014.
- Top 100 Richest Actors In The World, Country Of Origin & Their Net Worth
- Photos : Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions
- Photos: Battle of the Booty Jennifer Lopez (Reveals her derriere) Vs Nicki Minaj at Fashion Rocks.
- Mother Of ”World’s Most Beautiful Girl Kristina Pimenova” Slams Critics Who Condemn The 9-yr old’s ‘Sexualised’ Images
- China Now Overtakes U.S.A As The world’s Largest Economy’
- Meet Africans 20 Most Curvy Female celebrities: 7 Nigerians Makes The List
- 18 Year Old Kylie Jenner Looking fierce in new photoshoot
- Images Of Weirdest People In The World: These May Be the 13 Strangest People on Earth
- Profile/Biography Of New King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud Of Saudi Arabia