Traffic advisory from the Lagos state government ahead of APC mass rally tomorrow March 7th, 2015. Statement from Lagos government below… This is to inform the general public that due to the planned Mass On Street Rally by the Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Org. on Saturday 7/3/2015 from Maryland along Ikorodu rd through Funsho Williams Ave. to Teslim Balogun Stadium, from 8am to 2pm, various sections of the road will be closed. Service lanes and unoccupied sections of the express lane corridor inward Teslim Balogun Stadium will be available to motorists during the procession. Motorists are advised to use the service lanes of Ikorodu rd and Funso Williams Ave., Agege Motor rd or Third Mainland bridge.
200 Lastma personnel will be deployed to manage traffic and other incidences. Pls tune to Traffic radio 96.1 FM for update. Kayode Opeifa Honorable Commissioner for Transportation, Lagos State
- Lagos State deploys 500 LASTMA officers for APC rally Today At Teslim Balogun Satdium in Surulere
- Photos: General Muhammadu Buhari at Governor Fashola’s Lagos residence today
- Lagos State Governor Babtunde Fashola Offers Free Bus Ride On Christmas & New Year Days
- NBC indicts AIT, NTA for airing documentary against APC Candidate Muhammadu Buhari
- APC Presidential Primaries Lagos State Experience Roads Blocks Against Elections
- INEC Permanent Voter’s Card Collection Centre in KOSOFE Local Government Lagos State Including: SHANGISHA, MAGODO, Oworonshoki, Anthony, Maryland, ISheri, Agoyi, Ajegunle
- Photos: People living with disabilities in Lagos support Akinwunmi Ambode
- Photos: Venue Of APC Primaries At Teslim Balogun Stadium In Lagos State
- General Mohammadu Buhari wins APC Presidential Primary that Held In Teslim Balogun Stadium, Lagos State
- Akin Ambode’s speech after winning APC Lagos State Guber Primary
- Photos: 2015 APC Presidential Rally Today At Teslim Balogun Stadium, Surulere Shakes Lagos State.
- Photos/LIVE Updates: Buhari/Osinbajo 2015 APC presidential campaign rally in surulere, Lagos state