THEME: ANTI-CHRIST IS ALREADY HERE
TEXT: 1John 2:22, 1 John John 4:3, 2 John 1:7
2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
“Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. “(1 John 2:18)
Whenever the anti-Christ is mentioned, some people envisage a situation whereby they will see a huge man with horns and a fork in his hands picking people and throwing them into his mouth or something. So, without seeing such, they tend to doubt the existence of the anti-Christ. That way, they hardly know about his operations and that he is already at work. Notwithstanding the anti-Christ is here with us.
Any one that does not believe in the teachings and doctrine of our Lord Jesus Christ or that He came in the flesh is an anti-Christ. This explanation has become necessary so that no one deceives you. You must therefore be prepared and begin to resist every program of the anti-Christ for you, for the church of God and for this nation as a whole. That can only be achieved through our collective prayer.
Sing a few warfare songs, thank God for yet another day and then take the following prayer points.
1. Every anti-Christ program against the church of God; be terminated. Every apparatus set in motion to unsettle the church, be dismantled. in Jesus’ name.
2. Every anti-Christ plot to cage the gospel: be resisted by the Holy Ghost, in Jesus’ name. Any program to hold the children of God in captivity: back fire, in Jesus’ name.
3. Any kingdom assigned to monitor my pastor. his wife and children: be destroyed by angels of the living God, in Jesus’ name.
4. Any bondage of the devil over my life/destiny, be terminated in Jesus’ name. By the power in the name of Jesus Christ. I command freedom from every grip/hold of the enemy, in Jesus’ name.
5. Any spirit of destruction assigned to come after my life harvest, assigned against the Chosen ones, in the name of Jesus receive rebuke.
AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA