THEME: THE VEIL IS BILLED FOR DESTRUCTION
TEXT: Obadiah 1:17, Isaiah 9:5
1:17 But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.
9:5 For every battle of the warrior is with confused noise, and garments rolled in blood; but this shall be with burning and fuel of fire.
“And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the
covering cast over all people, and the vain that is spread over all nations. ” (Isaiah 25:7)
Spiritual veil represents any covering cast over a person’s life with a view to hindering the manifestation of the glory of God upon that person or to siphon his/her destiny. The destruction of the veil can only be possible in the mountain of the Lord. The Lord’s Chosen is a typical example of today’s mountain of the Lord. No matter the thick and dark veil used to cover your glory, bring it to the God of Chosen and He will burn it with fire.
When a person is covered by a spiritual veil, such person suffers disfavour and closed heavens. And when a person is disfavoured, he/she labours for virtually everything, suffers rejection. hatred and other forms of discrimination. Little wonder some people wonder why they are hated for no reason. A veil is covering their glory. But not to worry; God is ready if you are ready.
Sing a few warfare songs, thank God for another day and then take the following prayer points.
1. Any veil covering my glory; any spiritual helmet used to cover my head: be torn to pieces by thunder and by the Holy Ghost fire, in Jesus’ name.
2. Any power hired to adulterate my destiny or to turn it upside down, I command you to be destroyed, in Jesus name.
3. Any power manipulating my destiny, bringing disfavour into my life; be destroyed, in Jesus’ name.
4. Any satanic program and agenda aimed at transferring, polluting, contaminating and defiling my destiny; end in disaster, in Jesus’ name.
5. Every closed heaven over my spiritual horizon, open by thunder, in Jesus’ name.
6. Any mark of hatred, rejection and ill-luck upon my life, vanish away by fire, in Jesus’ name.
7. Any plan to hinder God’s anointing upon my G. O, receive rebuke, in Jesus’ name.
AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA