Los Angeles-based Photographer Viktorija Pashuta imagines what social media sites would look like if they were anthropomorphized men. She says, “Even though they share very similar functions and features, each social network has its own character and style: Facebook depicted as casual, Twitter as classic, Pinterest as creative, LinkedIn as Business, Instagram as vintage, Flickr as artsy, Tumblr as hip and Google+ as innovative.” PROCEED TO SEE MORE ON PAGE 2
- Photos: Youtube Blogger Acquires A $1.5m Mansion From Money She Made From Blogging.
- If I Were Linda Ikeji, Why I Wouldn’t Buy a Range Rover Sport With $153,000 By Tito Philips, Jnr.
- Infographic: A Guide to Creating A Perfect Social Media Posts
- Microsoft buys LinkedIn for $26.2B in cash, as Bill Gates Steps into social media enterprise
- Video: Here are the 10 most important videos in Youtube’s History
- Photos Of 8 Cars You Will Never See Anywhere In The World Except in Dubai
- Photos: The Inside & Exterior Of (Ayo Makun) Comedian AY’s New home designed by his wife
- Fifteen (15) Online Video-On-Demand Platforms For Africa Worth Watching In 2014
- PHOTO: 2013 Honda Accord VS 2013 Toyota Camry : Differences/Advantages Explained
- PHOTOS: New iPhone 6 Design, Specifications, Release date, News and Features
- Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Donates $25million to help fight Ebola
- China Now Overtakes U.S.A As The world’s Largest Economy’