Manchester City starlet, Kelechi Iheanacho, has been sidelined by an ankle injury raising concerns over his availability for both the Nigeria U–20 and U23 teams, africanFootball.com reports. Report says the FIFA U-17 World Cup Most Valuable Player is currently back in Manchester nursing the injury after a stint training with MLS side Colombus Crew. In August, Iheanacho suffered a hamstring injury, which kept him out for several weeks. The left-footed forward is now expected to get a work permit to ply his trade in the United Kingdom after Manchester City applied for the document from the British Home office. Iheanacho has been invited by both the Flying Eagles and Olympic team for crucial qualifying matches in the New Year.
- Ex-Super Eagles Coach, Stephen Keshi Says He Was Not Sacked By Nigeria Football Federation.
- Who Might be the best coach for Super Eagles? Sunday Oliseh Vs Stephen Keshi
- How Stephen Keshi’s wife died of cancer– Family
- Photos: French Gymnast “Samir Ait Said” breaks his leg during training at the 2016 Rio Olympics
- Happening now: Burial Of late Super Eagles Chief Coach, Stephen Keshi, at St. Paul’s Catholic Church, 30 Airport Road, Benin City. (PHOTOS)
- Biography/Profile/History Of Youngest player at Canada 87 world cup “OGABA PETER”
- Manchester United Football Club Owner Malcolm Glazer Dies
- Michael Schumacher Came Out Of Coma After 5months
- Nigerian Celebrities Including Jude Ighalo, Vincent Enyeama, Emmanuel Emenike, Aaron Samuel, Sunday Oliseh, others react to the passing of Stephen Keshi
- Reigning African Champions Nigeria Super Eagles Fail To Qualify For AFCON After A 2-2 Draw With South Africa
- Michel Platini resigns as UEFA president after his ban from football is reduced to 4years
- BIOGRAPHY OF FOOTBALLER EMMANUEL ADEBAYOR AS HE CLOCKS 31 YEARS OLD