MTN Nigeria has disclosed that the outsourcing of some of its operations has helped in improving the quality of its services, and that this has manifested in improved customer service and network performances.In an interaction with Infotech recently, the company also said it expended more than N34 billion on diesel in 2013 for all its operations.According to the company, under outsourcing arrangement, third party contractors bring skill, expertise and efficiency to certain functions, which it said, are not the core competence of operators.
MTN said, therefore, that its successful outsourcing of the Call Centre and recently, the Managed Services contracts with Ericsson and Huawei to manage part of its network have resulted in long term benefits of improved customer service for the outsourcing of the Call Centre and better quality of service under the Managed Services contract respectively. SEE MORE ON PAGE2
- MTN relaunches of TruTalk, 11 kobo/sec to 11 specific friends or family members
- What is MTN iPulse? MTN iPulse is a special tariff plan15kobo per second to all Networks
- MTN to launch 4G network, begins full integration of Visafone ’s customers
- CUSTOMER CARE HELPLINE NUMBERS FOR MOBILE NETWORK OPERATORS IN NIGERIA ( MTN, GLO, ETISALAT, AIRTEL, VISAFONE, STARCOMS AND MULTI LINKS)
- How To Unlock 4G wifi modems to become Universal
- CUSTOMER CARE HELPLINE NUMBERS FOR NIGERIA’s MOBILE NETWORK OPERATORS ( MTN, GLO, ETISALAT, AIRTEL, VISAFONE, STARCOMS AND MULTI LINKS)
- MTN Nigeria To Bring Affordable Alternative Mobile Electricity To Nigeria
- MTN iPulse: At 11kobo per second to any network, N2 SMS rate in Nigeria Free Megabytes Access To Social Networking Apps Including Facebook
- MTN 4G LTE now Live in Nigeria today.
- Here Are MTN Customer Service WhatsApp Numbers ( Stop Queuing Up Calls & Start Chatting)
- MTN Mega Centers Remain Open to Consumers as SIM Registrations Continue
- MTN Introduced Unlimited Daily Data Plan For Just N100