Niger state claims 1million names are missing from the Permanent Voters Card list The APC, in a statement by its spokesman in Niger state, Jonathan Vatsa, said it discovered that the particulars of voters in seven wards of Shiroro, Gbako and other local government areas were missing and that the voters might not get their PVC. He also called for the removal or redeployment of the state’s INEC commissioner. “The truth is that the areas excluded from the PVC collection have always been the stronghold of APC in previous elections in the state. The inference now falls in perspective on why in the last Niger-East by-elections some of our supporters could not cast their votes because their names were missing from the voter register.” What worries us in the APC is that INEC said that there should be continuous voter registration. The pertinent question is, what becomes of those who have earlier registered but their names could not be traced on the INEC register, as many of our supporters may be disenfranchised before 2015 general elections thereby giving way for rigging and all other manipulations of elections Niger State is notorious for. SEE MORE ON PAGE 2
- INEC Permanent voters card Collection Point in Surulere Local government of Lagos State: Including ADENIRAN OGUNSANYA,COKER AGUDA,ITIRE IKATE,YABA, OJUELEGBA
- Where is INEC Permanent Voters Card #PVC Collection Centres At Surulere, Lagos State?
- VOTES RECORDED SO FAR IS MORE FOR THE 2015 BAYELSA STATE GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION
- 56% Of Imo State Voters Have Collected Their INEC Permanent Voter Card ”PVC”
- INEC Permanent Voter’s Card Collection Centre in KOSOFE Local Government Lagos State Including: SHANGISHA, MAGODO, Oworonshoki, Anthony, Maryland, ISheri, Agoyi, Ajegunle
- INEC Permanent Voters Cards Collection centre (PVC) In Lagos State: Somolu,Onipanu, Gbagada, Abule Okota, Palm Grove, Alase & Environs
- INEC Permanent Voters Cards Collection centre (PVC) In Lagos State: Ikeja, Ojodu, Airport, Ipodo, Adeniyi Jones, Onigbongo,GRA, Opebi, Allen
- INEC Extends PVC Distribution to from March 8th 2015 to March 22nd.
- NTA joins the ‘No PVC, No Voting’ Campaign For the 2015 Nigerian Elections
- Nigerian Elections INEC 245 PVC distribution centres opened in Lagos State, Nigeria
- Three Days To Presidential & National Assembly Election Total of 153,185 Permanent Voter Cards Yet To Be Collected in Ogun State
- Residents Of Lagos State Insist INEC Distributes Permanent Voters’ Cards in all 20 Electoral Constituencies