Nigeria’s 2015 Elections APC unveils Presidential Campaign Council , The All Progressives Congress (APC) has raised a crack Presidential Campaign Council (PCC) for massive grassroots mobilisation for its presidential candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari. All the APC governors and many leaders of the party are automatic members of the PCC so that the party can give the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) a good fight in next month’s general elections.
The party held a meeting of its National Executive Committee (NEC) in Port Harcourt where the PCC was unveiled to members. Top party leaders met on Saturday and Sunday to finalise the PCC list, which a party leader described as “an all-inclusive council.”The list of the PCC members was not available yesterday, but it was gathered that River State Governor Chibuike Amaechi remains the campaign Secretary/ Director-General. The party’s leaders in the state said Gen. Buhari is expected.
PROCEED TO SEE MORE ON PAGE2
- APC presidential rally General Muhammadu Buhari Visits Uyo, Akwa Ibom State For Campaign
- Photos: APC campaign team arrives in Port Harcourt, Rivers State for South South APC 2015 Rally.
- Osun State 2015 Presidential Election Polls Result Across Various Local Government
- Former Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu,Says Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu, is not a member Of All Progressives Congress “APC” and cannot speak on It’s behalf
- Nigerian Northern Elders Forum Express it Support With whoever is APC’s Presidential Candidate
- Photo: Rivers state PDP, APC & LP 2015 Governorship Candidates Laugh, Chat & held hands
- GOVERNOR “ROTIMI AMAECHI” DECLARES CURFEW IN RIVER STATE
- Rivers State Chapter All Progressives Congress (APC) Says 85,500 Appears At Rotimi Amaechi’s Rally: PDP Is Now Buried In Rivers State
- Photos: 2015 APC Presidential Rally Today At Teslim Balogun Stadium, Surulere Shakes Lagos State.
- Taraba Female Governor still in race As INEC Declares Taraba 2015 Governorship poll inconclusive
- 2015 Elections APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is A Mere Speculation
- PDP Paid Religious Leaders N6 billion To Campaign Against APC’s Presidential Candidate General Muhammadu Buhari