2015 Elections: Meet PDP-APC Gubernatorial Candidates , This is due to the recent emergence of the new opposition party, the All Progressives Congress (APC), which is a conglomerate of such political parties as the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), the All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP), and, partially, the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA).
The ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has been in power since 1999, and for the first time is facing stiff opposition from a rival political force. The defection of many governors and senators from the PDP to the APC last year reduced the number of PDP-controlled states to 20.
Photo Credit : Naij
- Gbemisola Saraki To Run For Kwara State Governorship In Nigeria’s 2015 Elections
- APGA Pulls Out Of Lagos APC
- General Muhammadu Buhari Lauds Ahmed Bola Tinubu, Bisi Akande & Other Expresses confidence of winning 2015 Elections
- Former Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu,Says Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu, is not a member Of All Progressives Congress “APC” and cannot speak on It’s behalf
- Taraba Female Governor still in race As INEC Declares Taraba 2015 Governorship poll inconclusive
- Nigeria Elections 2015: APC says ‘PDP will turn Lagos to a war zone,’
- Imo State Governor, Chief Rochas Okorocha, yesterday, Declares Intention To Run In 2015 presidential Election On All Progressives Congress, APC Platform
- 2015 Vice Presidential Candidate For PDP: Namadi Sambo Says PDP Has More Muslims Than APC
- Osun State Governor Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Wins PDP’s Senator Iyiola Omisore At Election Tribunal
- Senator Omisore’s bus donation divides OAU students
- Nigerian Northern Elders Forum Express it Support With whoever is APC’s Presidential Candidate
- Lagos State PDP 2015 Governorship Candidate, Jimi Agbaje has promised to offer free internet access if elected as Governor