“I am not a huge fan of gender equality. We can’t be equal, We can’t be men. We have our roles to play here, a very pivotal one. The modern pattern of feminism has succeeded in limiting women of the heights they could reach; gender equality is unrealistic. We can never be equal with men, we are here for a great purpose, we have our roles to play we are powerful and we are a force of nature.
“Relationships are suffering today, because women want to be men. You want to be treated like a queen, but you don’t carry yourself like a Queen. I want you all to remember as women, that we are powerful people. We are here for a greater purpose,” She said.
- Kaduna State Governor Nasir Ahmed El-Rufai paid courtesy visit to the Inspector-General of Police, Ag. IGP Ibrahim K. Idris, mni, psc
- “You know I will always defend My Ooni & his Olori”: Sola Kuti Addresses Olori Wuraola-Zynab Ogunwusi haters
- Latest Interview With Captain Matthew Ekeinde & Omotola Jalade Ekeinde
- MUST READ!!! Fans Blast Nollywood Actress Foluke Daramola Over her Views On gender equality
- Biography of Nigerian Senator/Politician/Lagos State Celebrity “Oluremi Tinubu”
- Photo: Kaduna Governor Nasir El-Rufai Visit Pastor Tunde Bakare’s Church
- Beautiful New Pictures of the Queen of Ile Ife, Olori Wuraola & her cousin, Jennifer Obayuwana
- Photos: Nigeria’s Minister of Women Affairs, Mrs Aisha Alhassan, aka Mama Taraba Spotted with Crutches at Jalingo Airport
- Photos: Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi attends Emerging Women’s Forum in Maryland, USA
- Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Shares pictures of what he looks like at Age 18,
- Meet The 88-year-old man “Bello Abubakar Masaba” from Niger State, with 97 wives & 190 children
- Nollywood Actress, Uche Jombo blasts Olori Wuraola over her speech on Gender Equality