Coming in April 2015, the Mercedes-Maybach S600 takes the perfection of the S-Class and soars to new heights. The interior is eight inches longer than the standard S-Class, and rear passengers will especially enjoy the generous legroom. Unparalleled comfort and sophistication awaits throughout, highlighted by hand-stitched Nappa leather throughout the interior—including the headliner, pillars and entire seats—with optional seat buttons, pillows and pillow stitching on the dashboard. All in all, the Mercedes-Maybach will offer seven uniquedesigno interior packages to choose from.
The broad spectrum of personalization options does not end there, though. In addition to a palette of 14 standard designo Manufaktur exterior paints developed using a special process, the Mercedes-Maybach S600 will feature eight additional exclusive paint colors.
Step into a world of unprecedented exclusivity and individuality—a world beyond superlatives.
Key Highlights & Features
- 6.0-liter V12 biturbo engine
- Nappa leather appointments, including the headliner, pillars and entire seats
- designo interior trims, plus additional options
- designo Manufaktur exterior colors, plus additional options
- Two standard Executive Rear Seats (outboard) with electronically adjustable calf support, 43.5-degree incline angle, rear seatbelt airbags and active belt buckles
- Standard champagne flutes
- Standard 20-inch wheels
- MAGIC BODY CONTROL suspension with ROAD SURFACE SCAN
- Standard Rear Seat Entertainment Package
- PRE-SAFE® Brake with Pedestrian Recognition
- PRE-SAFE® PLUS rear-end collision protection
- BAS PLUS® with Cross-Traffic Assist
- Head-up display