Governor Dickson of Bayelsa state swears-in Commissioners for his second term at the DSP Alamieyeseigha Memorial Banquet Hall, Yenagoa, Bayelsa state.
Those sworn-in are as follow-
1) Kemasuode Wodu, ESQ: Ministry of Justice.
2) Hon. Mrs. Agatha Goma: Ministry of Local Government Administration.
3) Ewhrudjakpo Lawrence, ESQ: Ministry of Works and Infrastructures.
4) Kemela Okara : Ministry of Trade,industry and investment.
5) Otele E. Julius : Ministry of Housing Development.
6) Buruboyefe Perekiye: Ministry of Sports Development.
7) Week Agbapou Doodei : Ministry of Agriculture.
8) Kia Ebidoughabofa Nigeria : Ministry of Special Duties.
9) Partner Jim – Ogbolo : Ministry of Power.
10) Hon. Obuebite Jonathan : Ministry of Information.
11) Nengi Talbot Tubonah : Ministry of Water Resources.
12) Douprebo Ikuromo : Ministry of Special Duties, East.
13) Hon. Kuroakegha Dorgu : Ministry of Lands and Survey.
14) Hon. Fred Obua : Ministry of Special Projects.
The governor charged them to perform their duties as required by their oaths of office.