The members of the public rushed out from their hiding to celebrate victory of our soldiers.
All said and done, these victory could have been settled long ago but for:
1. Sabotage found within the military ranks.
2. The amnesty hula boo echoed by people like IBB, Obj and most Northerners.
3. Genocide sentiments Vice a vie Biafra reprisal that led to the exit of who?
4. Obasanjo’s calculated distractions on Presidency with public letters
5. Invasion of Chibok and kidnapping of innocent girls.
6. United States alleged help.
7. Poor state of Nigerian Military armory, although we had lots military presidents in the past.
In reality, the poor indigenes of the affected states from the onset wanted the issue dealt without any kid’s gloves, but their blood was politicked.