The founder of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, has returned to Nigeria and is currently in a closed door meeting with President Muhammmadu Buhari, presidential media aide on new media Bashir Ahmad says on Twitter.Mark Zuckerberg is in Abuja for the Aso Villa Demo Day Finale. The Senior Special Assistant, Media and Publicity to the Vice President, Laolu Akande, and the Director of Public Affairs, NCC, Tony Ojobo, who are both at the event, tweeted these a few moments ago:
The 30 startups that were initially selected to pitch at Aso Villa Demo Day will have the opportunity to meet with Mark Zuckerberg at the event.
- FACEBOOK FOUNDER MARK ZUCKERBERG HITS LAGOS, NIGERIA WITHOUT ANY FANFARE.
- Mark Zuckerberg meets lady entrepreneur (Rosemary Njoku) based in Lagos, Nigeria
- More Photos: Facebook’s Boss Mark Zuckerberg, Vice President Developers Ime Archibong, EMEA Policy Ebele Okobi Meets Muhamadu Buhari & Yemi Osinbajo In FCT, Abuja
- Photo: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg Spotted Jogging with his team on Lekki-Ikoyi bridge, Lagos, Nigeria
- Meet (18) brilliant Nigerians working with Mark Zuckerberg at Facebook & Their Brief Profile
- Photos/video: Billionaire Mark Zuckerberg Spotted trekking to Tech company Located on the streets of Yaba
- Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Meets Tayo who built A Game called “Spike Rush”
- Nigerians react after CNN Omitted ‘Nigeria’ In Mark Zuckerberg’s visit report on Twitter
- All Photos & Video Showing Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg’s first visit to Africa, and his first stop was Co-Creation Hub (CcHub) in Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria
- Mark Zuckerberg runs a marathon with Nigerian-born Facebook Executive, Ime Archibong
- Biography/Profile/History Of Facebook’s Director of Global product Partnerships “Ime Archibong” (A Nigerian)
- Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Spotted Flexing some African meals “Is that Nigeria’s pounded yam or Kenyan Ugali”?