The 20-ton humpback that’s making waves: Whale appears to gesture with its fins as it breaches off the coast of Mexico, Friendly giant waves both pectoral fins in the air as it bursts through the surface of the water off Cabo San Lucas, The 20 ton whale breached more than a dozen times, to the the delight of 26-year-old scuba instructor Frankie Grant, Every year the whales migrate to Cabo to mate and give birth after travelling thousands of miles from polar waters
A friendly humpback whale appears to be making a grab for the heavens as it reaches its pectoral fins into the air., The stunning spectacle was captured off the shores of Cabo San Lucas, Mexico in early January. The young whale, which weighs 20 tons, breached more than a dozen times to the delight of 26-year-old scuba instructor Frankie Grant.
PROCEED TO SEE MORE PHOTOS ON PAGE 2
- Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ojaja II, lands in New York, to be hosted by Ife indigenes in America
- Ghanaian Actress Jackie Appiah is the Face of Omolewa Cosmetics as they Launch their Makeup Line
- This Young Nigerian Journalist Girl, Who Wants To Be President Of America & She Is The Youngest To Ever Be Interview By Forbes!
- PHOTO: Kanye West, Kim Kardashian & Daughter takes North West On Snow skiing
- Photo: 7,000 Nigerians Ejected out of Niger republic
- REMEMBERING THE FIRST NIGERIAN GLOBE-TROTTER: MASHOOD ADISI OLABISI AJALA
- Singer Ashanti Sister Commends African Bodyguards.
- Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) within the first six months of 2014 Has prevented 7,836 Nigerians from travelling out of the country
- Video: How to Annoy a Great White Shark “The Expert Guide”
- BBA Hotshot: Nigeria & Uganda might lose both of their Housemates/contestants
- #BBA2014 #BBAHotshots Nomination List: Trezagah, Ellah, Frankie, Nhlanhla & Permithias Nominated For Eviction This Week
- Big Brother Hotshots Week 2 Nomination Sessions: See Nominations for This weeks Evictions