Photos:Ahmadu Adamu Muazu says letter giving EFCC order to go after Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, Others is fake. This ‘leaked letter’ surfaced online this afternoon. It’s allegedly a letter from the presidency giving orders to the EFCC to probe the financial operations of some APC leaders including Bola Tinubu, Governor Rotimi Amaechi and others. The alleged letter was allegedly signed by President Jonathan’s Chief of Staff, Jones Oladeinde. But PDP chairman took Adamu Muazu says the letter is fake and blamed the APC for it.
- Photo:Go After Opposition Leaders: Goodluck Jonathan’s Letter to EFCC Leaked
- Governor Babatunde Fashola of Lagos State Boasts Says I Have Kept My Promises But Goodluck Jonathan Has Not.
- Gbemisola Saraki To Run For Kwara State Governorship In Nigeria’s 2015 Elections
- Letter to President Goodluck Jonathan and Senate President David Mark Leaked: Why Nigerian military cannot defeat Boko Haram
- Former Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu,Says Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu, is not a member Of All Progressives Congress “APC” and cannot speak on It’s behalf
- Photos: 5 PDP Governors Prostrate To Beg Former President Olusegun Obasanjo
- Godsday Orubebe slams reports That He’s Defecting to APC, Says his Twitter account Got Hacked
- Photos: General Muhammadu Buhari visits Former President Olusegun Obasanjo In His Home At Ota, Ogun State
- Photos: Top PDP Financier, Arthur Eze & Others Visits President Elect General Muhammadu Buhari
- Imo State Governor, Chief Rochas Okorocha, yesterday, Declares Intention To Run In 2015 presidential Election On All Progressives Congress, APC Platform
- President Goodluck Jonathan visits Atiku Abubakar’s Home Unannounced Allegedly asks him to re-join PDP
- Nigerian Northern Elders Forum Express it Support With whoever is APC’s Presidential Candidate