President Muhammadu Buhari has approved new appointments in 13 Federal Government agencies as follows:
1. Industrial Training Fund (ITF) – Director-General – Mr. Joseph Ari
2. National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) – Director-General – Dr. Isa Ali Ibrahim (Pantami)
3. Nigerian Content Monitoring Board – Executive Secretary – Engineer Simbi Kesiye Wabote
4. Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) – Director-General – Aboloma Osita Anthony
5. Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) – Director-General – Mamman Amadu
6. Pension Transitional Arrangement Directorate (PTAD) – Executive Secretary – Barrister Sharon Ikeazor
7. New Partnership for Africa’s Development (NEPAD) – National Coordinator/CEO – Princess Akodundo Gloria
8. Petroleum Equalization Fund (PEF) – Executive Secretary – Alhaji Ahmed Bobboi
9. Oil & Gas Free Zone Authority – Managing Director – Umana Okon Umana
10. National Commission for Refugees, Migrant and Internally Displaced Persons – Federal Commissioner – Sa’adiya Faruq
11. Nigeria Railway Corporation (NRC) – Chairman – Engineer Usman Abubakar
12. Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) – Executive Secretary – Dr. Bello Aliyu Gusau
13. Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC) – Executive Secretary – Yewande Sadiku.
A statement signed by Bolaji Adebiyi, the director of media in the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (OSGF), listed others to include Engr Simbi Kesiye Wabote, executive secretary, Nigerian Content Monitoring Board; Aboloma Osita Anthony, director-general, Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON); Princess Akodundo Gloria, national coordinator/CEO, New Partnership for Africa’s Development (NEPAD) and Alhaji Ahmed Bobboi, executive secretary, Petroleum Equalisation Fund (PEF).