Could APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this:
1. Party Leader – North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim).
2. Party Leader – South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim).
3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim).
4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim).
5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim).
6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim).
7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim).
8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim)
9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim).
10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim).
PROCEED TO SEE MORE ON PAGE 2
- 2015 Elections APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is A Mere Speculation
- APC South west leaders holds ‘final meeting’ To Nominate Buhari’s Running mate in 2015 Elections
- Atiku Abubakar & Ahmed Bola Tinubu named in Buhari/Osinbanjo campaign team
- Nigeria’s 2015 Elections APC unveils Presidential Campaign Council
- General Muhammadu Buhari Lauds Ahmed Bola Tinubu, Bisi Akande & Other Expresses confidence of winning 2015 Elections
- Why APC Ruled Out Lagos state Governor Babatunde Fashola as Vice presidential Candidate In 2015 Elections
- Former Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu,Says Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu, is not a member Of All Progressives Congress “APC” and cannot speak on It’s behalf
- APC says Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, others under surveillance, Their Phones Hacked
- BREAKING: Prof Yemi Osibajo Emerges As Buhari’s Running mate and Vice president in Nigeria’s 2015 Election
- Photos: General Muhammadu Buhari visits Former President Olusegun Obasanjo In His Home At Ota, Ogun State
- APC Warns New First Lady “Aisha Buhari” To Shun Billionaire Bola Shagaya
- Photo: Atiku Abubakar Returns His Presidential Nomination Forms