Just before we dive into the subject matter, lets quickly outline the requirements.
- A PC (Personal Computer)
- Google Chrome or Firefox Browser (Google Chrome is more preferred)
- Internet Connection on both the PC and the phone.
If youâ€™ve got all of those requirements in place, then lets kick start. Donâ€™t expect any magic or trick o.
First, make sure the WhatsApp messages you want to be spying on is running on a smartphone. By smartphone, I mean android or blackberry 10 phone. Canâ€™t seem to find the feature on an iPhone hence, an iPhone is excluded. Nokia S40, S60 as well as windows phone can also be used although i havenâ€™t tried usingÂ those devices.
- Launch web.WhatsApp.com on the Google Chrome browser or Mozilla Firefox browser
- OnÂ the phone with the whatsapp messages you want to be monitoring, tap on Whatsapp Web
- Scan the QR code by placing the phone right in front of the QR code on the computer screen situated on the web.whatsapp.com homepage
- The code will automatically be scanned and mirrored to the web pageÂ thereby displaying all active chat messages on the phone to the PC.
Now, you can read all the WhatsApp messages that are present on that phone and can also reply them on the PC.
More so, as long as there is an active connection on the phone and even if the person travels, as long as the phone wasnâ€™t changed nor the WhatsApp changed, you can continue reading the messages right from your computer. Just make sure you donâ€™t log off till you have seen or read enough lol.
Remember, no one is liable for any breakups, divorce or sorts o. Cheating is a sin even though itâ€™s not punishable by law but a quick advice to my not-yet married nor engaged brothers and sisters, it is better you donâ€™t spy on your boyfriend or girlfriend whatsapp chat messages so that you do not experience heart attack or high blood pleasure lol. All the best!