MultiChoice Nigeria has announced Super Eagles and Watford football club striker, Odion Jude Ighalo as brand ambassador for MultiChoice. The endorsement deal was signed recently at the MultiChoice head office in Victoria Island.
According to MultiChoice Nigeria’s Managing Director, John Ugbe, Ighalo’s zest and brilliant accomplishments as a footballer, locally and internationally, made him a perfect fit for the brand.
He said “From his humble beginnings of playing football on the streets of Ajegunle to scoring big on the international scene, the Odion Ighalo success story is one that deeply resonates with the brand. We believe his energetic display and results on the pitch will inspire Nigerians as they work on achieving their dreams”.
- Kelechi Iheanacho Demands salary increase at Man City from £10k to £200k (N58m) per week
- Chelsea FC Reacts To Former Super Eagle’s Coach Stephen Keshi’s Death
- Everton Signs “Yannick Bolasie” from Crystal Palace on a five-year deal.
- Photos: 20 Super Eagles players train in Abuja with Gernot Rohr ahead of WC qualifier
- ALl You Must Know About The Late Former Super Eagles Coach, Stephen Keshi
- Footballer Lovers Lambast Obafemi Martins As He refuses to pay tribute to ex-coach Stephen Keshi
- West Ham confirm departure of Super Eagles strikers Victor Moses & Emmanuel Emenike
- Photos: Joseph Yobo’s younger brother Gideon & wife are expecting their first child
- Former Nigerian Goal Keeper Vincent Enyeama is going back to school?
- Ex Super Eagles defender Taye Taiwo slams former club Olympique Marseille’s president
- Photos: Super Eagles Footballer Mikel Obi & His Wealthy Russian In-laws
- Chelsea FC Legend John Terry emotionally reveals he’ll leave Chelsea at season’s end