1. Donâ€™t be in a hurry to move out of your parentsâ€™ house.
2. Donâ€™t wait for a man before you start living. You can live a fulfilled life as a single woman.
3. Stay away from alcohol. It has killed others and you are not special.
4. Donâ€™t entertain a wrong number call, especially in the midst of the night. Itâ€™s not the right way to find a lover.
5. Develop a healthy eating habit. Always take breakfast and avoid sweets.
6. Dress well: Impression count. People will judge you by the way you dress even before they talk to you.
7. Donâ€™t use sex as proof of love. Sex is no proof of love, heâ€™ll leave you after the sex.
8. Donâ€™t marry for the money, else youâ€™ll become one of his possessions.
9. Add value to yourself â€“ get a career. Donâ€™t be fooled that a man will solve all your problems.
10. Beauty is not everything. If beauty is all you have, youâ€™ll lose your place to someone beautiful, better more matured and competent than you.
Above all, Remember this, Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that fears the LORD, she shall be praised.[Proverb 31:30.As you age, so should be your growth, in the fear of the Lord. The same applies to men too.