One of the defining qualities of Nollywood actress, Liz Da Silva is her beauty.
This quality has not only propelled her into the hearts of fans across the globe, but has also seen her join the growing line of gorgeous actresses carving a professional niche for themselves in the Nigerian movie industry.
In this piece, we attempt to unmask Liz for her fans to see.
Here are some facts about theÂ wave-making Yoruba actress you probably didnâ€™t know:
1. Her real names are Elizabeth Omowunmi Tekovi Da Silva
2. She was born in Obalende to parents from Togo.
3. She was raised by her mum, who died before she started her acting career.
4. She got inspired into the theatre world from her secondary school days when we used to participate in school dramas.
5. The beautiful actress ventured into the make-believe industry in 2004 through Iyabo Ojo.
6. Liz cut her teeth under the tutelage of popular actor cum producer, Muka Ray Eyiwunmi.
7. The movie that hurled her into limelight is titled â€˜Wakati Meta.â€™
8. Apart from being an actress, she is also a producer.
9. She has produced a few movies, her first in 2007. It was entitled Ore lâ€™ore Nwoto. Others include Desire, Itanje, Mama Insurance, Alebu kan, Mawoâ€™badan and Tasere which is the most recent movie she produced.
10. Her role model is Bukky Wright.
11. Liz has a 3-year-old son, Roheem.
12. She attends Celestial Church of Christ.
13. Liz organises an annual event tagged AnkaraÂ Ball, which is in its third edition.